Posted October 4, 2019
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism, proficiency and responsiveness.
3. Ensure maximum profitability by attaining a “perfect” fill when possible.
4. Audit and balance the day’s work.
Responsible for the overall hotel each night to ensure every guest’s expectations are met or exceeded and every guest request is filled promptly. Communicate with shuttle driver and breakfast bar attendant to ensure a safe and comfortable stay for every guest.
• Previous hotel experience is required
• Night Audit experience is preferred
• Marriott experience is preferred
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 10 minutes before scheduled start time.
• Maintain positive guest relations attitude and present a professional image that reflects this attitude.
• Perform MOD duties
• Check guests in and out as well as taking reservations.
• Inspect discrepant rooms and update the housekeeping status.
• Clean dirty rooms as necessary.
• Ensure daily activity is properly closed out by front desk clerks and make adjustments to work as necessary.
• Run night audit and ensure all reports are properly distributed. Update housekeeping reports and keep a list of all rooms that check out.
• Act as manager on duty to ensure bellmen complete daily checklist.
• Assist and set up breakfast bar as necessary.
• Ensure cooks arrive as scheduled.
• Use company policy to resolve any guest requests or complaints. Provide creative solutions when necessary.
• Respect guests, company and coworkers as well as their professions and privacy.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned.
60 Room Hotel
The allure of the West lives on in St. George. Surrounded by swaths of wide-open terrain, stark rises of coppery sandstone, bluebird skies and salt-of-the-earth residents, this is the classic West so many love. The Advenire offers a new lens through which to view the beloved setting, creatively celebrating the spirit of the New West in ways unlike anything found in the surrounding area. Through The Advenire’s freshly interpreted vision, guests connect to the West’s authentic treasures, but with an inspiring, updated twist.
More than any other Southwest Utah resort, The Advenire artfully bridges the divide between the classic and contemporary West. While guests may crave an escape into nature, they don’t check their refined tastes at the door. At The Advenire, these sophisticated guests can experience the Western traditions they love along with delightful twists they never imagined.