Posted September 23, 2019
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve and maintain the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
The Front Office Supervisor is responsible for all duties of the front desk operation which includes: staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling. Direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, guest services and telephone areas.
• Marriott experience is required
• Previous hotel experience is required
• Supervisory experience is required
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 10 minutes before scheduled start time.
• Ensures proper security of staff and guests
• Train, cross-train and retrain all front office personnel.
• Set weekly front office work schedules.
• Supervise workloads during shifts.
• Evaluate job performance of each employee.
• Maintaining brand standards
• Maintain working relationships with all departments.
• Verify that accurate room status information is maintained.
• Ensure complete guest satisfaction and resolve guest problems.
• Update/maintain group information/requests
• Maintain labor to assigned budget or less.
• Must be able to work all shifts
• Perform daily bank deposits.
• Assist with sales calls
• Inventory and ordering of office supplies.
• Conduct monthly front office meetings.
• Review and maintain front desk log.
• Ensure that Rewards program is followed and adhered to.
• Clean rooms as necessary.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as specified by the General Manager on an "as needed" basis.
60 Room Hotel
The allure of the West lives on in St. George. Surrounded by swaths of wide-open terrain, stark rises of coppery sandstone, bluebird skies and salt-of-the-earth residents, this is the classic West so many love. The Advenire offers a new lens through which to view the beloved setting, creatively celebrating the spirit of the New West in ways unlike anything found in the surrounding area. Through The Advenire’s freshly interpreted vision, guests connect to the West’s authentic treasures, but with an inspiring, updated twist.
More than any other Southwest Utah resort, The Advenire artfully bridges the divide between the classic and contemporary West. While guests may crave an escape into nature, they don’t check their refined tastes at the door. At The Advenire, these sophisticated guests can experience the Western traditions they love along with delightful twists they never imagined.