The Advenire, Autograph Collection is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Executive Housekeeper. The Executive Housekeeper is responsible for the overall upkeep and cleanliness of this upscale hotel in St. George! Take advantage of this exciting opportunity! Apply today!
Posted September 23, 2019
Responsible for the entire operation of Housekeeping Department to ensure maximum profitability and service quality is reached. Consistently search for proactive solutions to possible problems by communicating with housekeeping staff to find proactive solutions to guest complaints. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all departments to ensure smooth operation of the hotel.
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Immediately fulfill as guest requests.
4. Search for more energy efficient practices to run hotel.
• Previous hotel experience is required
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work at the scheduled start time.
• Develop long and short range financial objectives for housekeeping and laundry departments as directed by the General Manager.
• Complete all department reports to include: Individual performance records, calculate time cards, employee evaluations/reviews, labor reports, absentee bulletins, scheduling, day logs, daily work sheets, monthly linen inventory.
• Order supplies with General Manager’s approval.
• Maintain lost and found log.
• Personally accept and check in all deliveries.
• Implement hotel’s hazardous communications program and blood borne pathogens program. Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
• Attend weekly staff meeting.
• May be required to fill in as a housekeeper in short handed situations.
• Be sure every room has been inspected and is ready for rent.
• Train new hires according to training outline.
• Adhere to company policy and house rules as outlined in employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned by General Manager.
60 Room Hotel
The allure of the West lives on in St. George. Surrounded by swaths of wide-open terrain, stark rises of coppery sandstone, bluebird skies and salt-of-the-earth residents, this is the classic West so many love. The Advenire offers a new lens through which to view the beloved setting, creatively celebrating the spirit of the New West in ways unlike anything found in the surrounding area. Through The Advenire’s freshly interpreted vision, guests connect to the West’s authentic treasures, but with an inspiring, updated twist.
More than any other Southwest Utah resort, The Advenire artfully bridges the divide between the classic and contemporary West. While guests may crave an escape into nature, they don’t check their refined tastes at the door. At The Advenire, these sophisticated guests can experience the Western traditions they love along with delightful twists they never imagined.