We are a team not because we work together, we are a team because we respect , trust and care for each other. Come join our team!
Posted October 4, 2019
JOB OVERVIEW: To clean and stock guest rooms to ensure Marriott's high standards of cleanliness.
RESUMEN DE TRABAJO: Limpiar y almacenar las habitaciones del Hotel manteniendo las expectativas de limpieza de Marriott.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
2. Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
3. Strip and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
4. Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
5. Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
6. Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
7. Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform other job related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player. Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment. Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
Positive, can-do attitude and big smiles!!
193 Room Hotel