Are you ready to lead The #1 Luxury Hotel Team In St. George, Utah? Terrific Front Office Manager Opportunity
Posted October 23, 2019
Become a part of the newest and best hotel in Southern Utah- The Advenire~ an Autograph Collection By Marriott in Historic St. George Utah. This 4 diamond hotel is opening in December 2019 and we are looking for energetic and dedicated hospitality professionals who really care about exceeding our guests expectations. Hotel experience is preferred, however passionate individuals who want to be a member of the "magic" of The Advenire Hotel will be considered. You will enjoy the best in hospitality training, a respectful and fun work environment while being highly paid with great benefits and unparalleled opportunities for growth. You must be 18 years of age or older, authorized to work in the United States and be able to pass a background check.
Responsibilities: • Maintain a positive and professional guest relations attitude. • Warmly welcome each guest • Responsible to know and use Marriott and Forbes standards of service. Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand, and walk for extended hours. Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted. Must be able to understand and communicate in English. Clean, well groomed appearance. Extremely friendly and service oriented. Have great attention to detail. Able to work days, evening and weekends.
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve and maintain the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for all duties of the front desk operation which includes: staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling. Direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, bell service , valet and guest services areas.
• Ensures proper security of staff and guests
• Train, cross-train and retrain all front office personnel.
• Set weekly front office work schedules.
• Supervise workloads during shifts.
• Evaluate job performance of each employee.
• Maintaining brand standards
• Maintain working relationships with all departments.
• Verify that accurate room status information is maintained.
• Ensure complete guest satisfaction and resolve guest problems.
• Update/maintain group information/requests
• Maintain labor to assigned budget or less.
• Must be able to work all shifts
• Perform daily bank deposits.
• Assist with sales calls
• Inventory and ordering of office supplies.
• Conduct monthly front office meetings.
• Review and maintain front desk log.
• Ensure that Rewards program is followed and adhered to.
• Clean rooms as necessary.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as specified by the General Manager on an "as needed" basis.
60 Room Hotel
The allure of the West lives on in St. George. Surrounded by swaths of wide-open terrain, stark rises of coppery sandstone, bluebird skies and salt-of-the-earth residents, this is the classic West so many love. The Advenire offers a new lens through which to view the beloved setting, creatively celebrating the spirit of the New West in ways unlike anything found in the surrounding area. Through The Advenire’s freshly interpreted vision, guests connect to the West’s authentic treasures, but with an inspiring, updated twist.
More than any other Southwest Utah resort, The Advenire artfully bridges the divide between the classic and contemporary West. While guests may crave an escape into nature, they don’t check their refined tastes at the door. At The Advenire, these sophisticated guests can experience the Western traditions they love along with delightful twists they never imagined.