Are you ready to lead The #1 Luxury Hotel Team In St. George, Utah? Terrific Front Office Manager Opportunity
Posted December 22, 2019
Become a part of the newest and best hotel in Southern Utah- The Advenire~ an Autograph Collection By Marriott in Historic St. George Utah. This 4 diamond hotel is opening in December 2019 and we are looking for energetic and dedicated hospitality professionals who really care about exceeding our guests expectations. Hotel experience is preferred, however passionate individuals who want to be a member of the "magic" of The Advenire Hotel will be considered. You will enjoy the best in hospitality training, a respectful and fun work environment while being highly paid with great benefits and unparalleled opportunities for growth. You must be 18 years of age or older, authorized to work in the United States and be able to pass a background check.
Responsibilities: • Maintain a positive and professional guest relations attitude. • Warmly welcome each guest • Responsible to know and use Marriott and Forbes standards of service. Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand, and walk for extended hours. Must be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted. Must be able to understand and communicate in English. Clean, well groomed appearance. Extremely friendly and service oriented. Have great attention to detail. Able to work days, evening and weekends.
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve and maintain the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
The Front Office Manager is responsible for all duties of the front desk operation which includes: staff training, inter-department communications, and staff scheduling. Direct and coordinate the activities of the front desk, reservations, bell service , valet and guest services areas.
• Ensures proper security of staff and guests
• Train, cross-train and retrain all front office personnel.
• Set weekly front office work schedules.
• Supervise workloads during shifts.
• Evaluate job performance of each employee.
• Maintaining brand standards
• Maintain working relationships with all departments.
• Verify that accurate room status information is maintained.
• Ensure complete guest satisfaction and resolve guest problems.
• Update/maintain group information/requests
• Maintain labor to assigned budget or less.
• Must be able to work all shifts
• Perform daily bank deposits.
• Assist with sales calls
• Inventory and ordering of office supplies.
• Conduct monthly front office meetings.
• Review and maintain front desk log.
• Ensure that Rewards program is followed and adhered to.
• Clean rooms as necessary.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as specified by the General Manager on an "as needed" basis.
60 Room Hotel
The Advenire, located in the heart of historic downtown St George, provides world class amenities and service in a modern pioneer aesthetic. The Advenire is the perfect setting for thrilling outdoor adventure meets small-town hospitality and charm. While visiting, our sophisticated guests can experience the Western traditions they love along with delightful twists with a modern feel. With 60 uniquely decorated guestrooms incorporating design elements that thoughtfully integrate the local rich pioneer heritage, while still offering the modern luxuries travelers today require, we will make sure everyone's needs are met. Located blocks from the Dixie State University, St. George Regional Medical Center, the St. George LDS Temple and SkyWest. The hotel is also an hour or less drive to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and the Tuacahn Center for the Arts. Use the hotel as your "home away from home" for your trip to the many National Parks, cultural art, and historic landmarks in beautiful Greater Zion.