Posted October 29, 2019
Title: Night Auditor - Part Time
Immediate Supervisor: Front Office Supervisor
Standard: 1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire
for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of
absolute professionalism, proficiency and responsiveness.
3. Ensure maximum profitability by attaining a “perfect” fill when possible.
4. Audit and balance the day’s work.
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall hotel to ensure every guest’s expectations are met or exceeded and every guest request is filled promptly. Direct shuttle driver and breakfast bar attendant to ensure a safe and comfortable stay for every guest.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 10 minutes before scheduled start time.
• Maintain positive guest relations attitude and present a professional image that reflects this attitude.
• Perform MOD duties
• Check guests in and out as well as taking reservations.
• Inspect discrepant rooms and update the housekeeping status.
• Clean dirty rooms as necessary.
• Ensure daily activity is properly closed out by front desk clerks and make adjustments to work as necessary.
• Run night audit and ensure all reports are properly distributed. Update housekeeping reports and keep a list of all rooms that check out.
• Act as manager on duty to ensure bellmen complete daily checklist.
• Assist and set up breakfast bar as necessary.
• Ensure cooks arrive as scheduled.
• Use company policy to resolve any guest requests or complaints. Provide creative solutions when necessary.
• Respect guests, company and coworkers as well as their professions and privacy.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned.
130 Room Extended Stay
A top hotel near SunTrust Park, the Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Cumberland Galleria hotel is ready to be a home away from home. Our TripAdvisor Hall of Fame hotel offers a free hot breakfast buffet in the morning and an evening social, the Residence Inn Mix where guests can mingle with fellow travelers over refreshments.
We've perfected the extended-stay experience by providing well designed all-suite accommodations with 50% more space than most hotels in Smyrna. Smartly appointed suites offer a large living area, work station, free Wi-Fi and sleeping areas with plush new bedding. At our garden style hotel there's even a full kitchen with a fridge, stove, oven and microwave.
Our pet friendly Smyrna hotel is near Lockheed-Martin, Dobbins Air Force Base, Cobb Energy Center and walking distance of the home of the Atlanta Braves, SunTrust Park at The Battery.