Posted November 4, 2019
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism, proficiency and responsiveness.
3. Ensure maximum profitability by attaining a “perfect” fill when possible.
4. Audit and balance the day’s work.
Responsible for the overall hotel to ensure every guest’s expectations are met or exceeded and every guest request is filled promptly.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 10 minutes before scheduled start time. • Maintain positive guest relations attitude and present a professional image that reflects this attitude.
• Perform MOD duties
• Check guests in and out as well as taking reservations.
• Inspect discrepant rooms and update the housekeeping status.
• Clean dirty rooms as necessary.
• Ensure daily activity is properly closed out by front desk clerks and make adjustments to work as necessary.
• Run night audit and ensure all reports are properly distributed. Update housekeeping reports and keep a list of all rooms that check out.
• Act as manager on duty to ensure bellmen complete daily checklist.
• Assist and set up breakfast bar as necessary.
• Ensure cooks arrive as scheduled.
• Use company policy to resolve any guest requests or complaints. Provide creative solutions when necessary.
• Respect guests, company and coworkers as well as their professions and privacy.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned.
150 Room Hotel
Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown is the perfect home base for exploring the western hub of Boise, Idaho. We’re situated in the heart of the city, just a few minutes from attractions such as Boise State University and the Idaho State Capitol. When you’ve had your fill of exploring, relax in our comfy guestrooms. Welcome to Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown.