Posted November 5, 2019
Title: Maintenance Engineer
Immediate Supervisor: Chief Engineer
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Immediately fulfill all guest requests.
4. Search for more energy efficient practices to run hotel.
5. Must be available to work weekends, holidays and be on-call.
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall hotel to ensure maintenance issues are dealt with promptly. Consistently search for proactive solutions to possible problems by communicating with chief engineer to find proactive solutions to guest complaints. Communicate with housekeeping and front desk to maximize guest comfort.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work at the scheduled start time.
• Establish and conduct preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
• Assist housekeeping in mattress rotation.
• Monitor chemical levels daily as directed by Chief Engineer. Ensure cleanliness.
• Maintain a positive and professional guest relations attitude
• Fulfill all guest requests in a timely manner (15 minutes)
• Walk entire property daily(inside & out) to ensure all lighting and signage is functioning.
• Ensure work area is always free from hazardous and flammable material, use safety equipment.
• Maintain a safe environment for guests, yourself and coworkers including Vans, guest rooms,
public areas and exterior.
• Monitor exterior grounds for safety and appearance including litter, landscaping, sidewalks,
parking lot, snow/ice removal.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned
88 Room Extended Stay
A TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, the all-suite Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwater hotel provides the comforts of home along with unexpected services including free grocery shopping and free basic high-speed internet access. Guests can start the day with a free hearty breakfast buffet in the lobby and enjoy our complimentary evening social, the Residence Inn Mix® on a variety of weeknights. Visitors will enjoy our beautifully redesigned hotel suites with 31 HD channels, cozy fireplaces, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, living areas big enough for entertaining and sleeping areas with plush new beds. Located just 1 mile from St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport, a ten minute drive from white sandy beaches – we are conveniently located for business or pleasure.