Posted February 4, 2020
Front Desk Clerk - Must be able to weekends and holidays - 7-3 am shift and 3-11 shift
Title: Front Desk Clerk
Immediate Supervisor: Front Office Manager, General Manager
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
4. Immediately fulfill all guest requests.
Job Summary: Front Desk clerk is in full charge of providing efficient, courteous service to guests and of performing the front desk responsibilities efficiently.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 10 minutes before scheduled start time.
• Pre register reservations.
• Check in/Count bank for shift.
• Distribute “Welcome Letters” for groups, VIP’s and special promotions.
• Verify VIP guest list (be sure any and all arrangements have been taken care of).
• Post incidental charges.
• Answer front desk phone within 3 rings.
• Guest check in/out
• Complete Telephone & walk-in reservations
• Complete room update from housekeeping.
• Stock gift shop/market
• Attach all vouchers to folios.
• Handle all guest relation issues
• Serve as information center for guests.
• Balance shift and deposit to co.
• Perform bucket/registration checks.
• Complete training program.
• Receive and update front desk log.
• Clean rooms as necessary.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned.
88 Room Extended Stay
A TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, the all-suite Residence Inn by Marriott St. Petersburg Clearwater hotel provides the comforts of home along with unexpected services including free grocery shopping and free basic high-speed internet access. Guests can start the day with a free hearty breakfast buffet in the lobby and enjoy our complimentary evening social, the Residence Inn Mix® on a variety of weeknights. Visitors will enjoy our beautifully redesigned hotel suites with 31 HD channels, cozy fireplaces, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, living areas big enough for entertaining and sleeping areas with plush new beds. Located just 1 mile from St. Petersburg Clearwater International Airport, a ten minute drive from white sandy beaches – we are conveniently located for business or pleasure.