We are a team not because we work together, we are a team because we respect , trust and care for each other. Come join our team!
Posted February 12, 2020
Prepare food items in accordance with production requirements and quality standards while maintaining a safe, sanitary work environment.
1. Prepare food of consistent quality following recipe cards and production and portion standards.
2. Start food items that are prepared ahead of time, making sure not to over prepare estimated needs.
3. Date all food containers and rotate as per Marriott standards, making sure that all perishables are kept at proper temperatures.
4. Check pars for shift use, determine necessary preparation, freezer pull and line set up. Note any out-of stock items or possible shortages.
5. Assist in setting up plans and actions to correct any food cost problems, control food waste, loss and usage per Marriott standards.
6. Operate, maintain and properly clean deep fryer, broiler, stove, steamer, food processor, mixer, slicer, oven steam table, tilt kettle and flat top grill.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co- workers, great opportunity for students.
193 Room Hotel