Come join a winning HYATT Team! Flexible scheduling, great benefits, and Hotel travel perks!!!
Gallery Host/Front Desk
Posted May 13, 2020
- Customer service experience is required, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 21 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Hyatt Place Provo
133 Room Hotel
Stay Where the Mountains Meet Utah Lake
Located 45 miles south of Salt Lake City, Provo is a charming town that packs a punch. Home to Brigham Young University and a handful of excellent museums, Provo offers gorgeous winding canyons and picturesque lakes, including Utah Lake right on its doorstep.
What Our Guests Love:
- Comfortable rooms: Relax in your room featuring a Cozy Corner with sofa-sleeper, a 42-inch flat-screen TV, and a full kitchen
- Convenient location: Stay one mile from the scenic campus of Brigham Young University
- Good eats: Start each and every morning with a free breakfast that includes cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon, and Greek yogurt
- Versatile meeting space: Host your next Provo meeting or event in one of our two spacious event venues
- Complimentary perks: Take advantage of free Wi-Fi, parking, and a shuttle that runs within a five-mile radius of the hotel