The Residence Inn Sacramento Cal Expo is looking for a hard working energetic person to join our amazing team.
Posted March 15, 2020
Immediate Supervisor: Executive/Assistant
Housekeeper Standard: 1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
4. Immediately fulfill all guest requests. Job Summary: Clean and maintain public areas, collect laundry and remove trash.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work at the scheduled start time.
• Strip room linens as needed
• Clean rugs, carpets, tile and upholstered furniture using vacuum, broom, mop, etc.
• Clean, hallways, restrooms and breakfast area, fitness center & business center.
• Wash walls and ceilings, move and arrange furniture, turn mattress.
• Vacuum, Sweep, mop, scrub, wax and polish floors and stairways.
• Dust and polish metal work/elevator
• Collect soiled linens for laundering.
• Receive linen supplies and store in linen closets.
• Remove trash collected by room attendants.
• Maintain parking lot and front of building litter free and clean.
• Assist in receiving food order (Breakfast)
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Clean entry doors & windows, empty trash cans.
• Distribute linen to linen closets.
• Other duties as assigned.
176 Room Extended Stay
Located blocks from the California Exposition State Fairgrounds. This newly renovated all-suite hotel features complimentary full hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and free parking. Wind down your day with our Residence Inn Mix which features a light evening snack, and complimentary beer and wine. You can also take a dip in our outdoor pool or get a workout in at our 24-hour fitness center. Inside your thoughtfully-appointed guest suite, you'll find a spaciously designed layout with separate areas for living, working and sleeping. Suites feature fully-equipped kitchen with a microwave, oven, stove and full-size fridge. You can also get out and enjoy Northern California by experiencing the 23-mile American River Parkway with fishing, boating and picnicking, shopping at Arden Fair Mall with over 150 unique shops, walk to more than 20 restaurants or take a ride down to Old Sacramento.