Great opportunity to join an amazing Housekeeping Team, with a dedicated Supervisor that leads by example
Posted August 1, 2020
The ideal candidate for this position
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
- Must be able to work weekends, including Sundays
Why you will enjoy this job
- It is all about the people you work with! Our team is hard working, dedicated, goal oriented, and takes pride in delivering excellent customer service.
- We offer competitive wage packages including PTO, Health Benefits, 401(k), Employee Assistance Program, and Hyatt Travel discounts!
Where this job could take you
- From here, the first logical growth would be as a Room Inspector, or the possibility of cross training as a Front Desk Associate. Further opportunities include Front Desk Supervisor, Sales and Catering, Assistant Executive Housekeeper, or others!
Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown
150 Room Hotel
Upscale Hotel in the Heart of Downtown Boise
Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown is the perfect home base for exploring the western hub of Boise, Idaho. We’re situated in the heart of the city, just a few minutes from attractions such as Boise State University and the Idaho State Capitol. When you’ve had your fill of exploring, relax in our comfy guestrooms. Welcome to Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown.
What Our Guests Love:
- Cozy guestrooms: 150 spaces equipped with free Wi-Fi, work desks, and separate sitting areas with sofa beds
- The prime Boise location: Right in downtown Boise and walking distance to Boise Plaza, shops, restaurants, and the Idaho State Capitol
- Stay near BSU: Cheer on the Broncos at Boise State University, just two miles away
- 24/7 dining: Start your day with free breakfast, then enjoy freshly prepared favorites on your time
- Relaxing features: Enjoy the 24/7 Gym and refreshing outdoor pool