Fulll Time Night Auditor Position...Tuesday thru Saturday.
Posted July 16, 2020
Night Auditor ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented manner.
• Comply at all times with standards and regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
• Maintain a friendly and warm demeanor at all times.
• Initiate and complete the End of Day process.
• Keep track of freezer and refrigerator temperature logs.
• Complete the Night Audit checklist for computer procedures daily.
• Balance the days work.
• Maintain cashiering responsibilities as per Front Office procedures.
• Maintain Front Office computer system operation.
• Fulfill all Front Office functions between the hours of 11:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m.
• Handle and follow through on all guest requests daily from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
• Follow safety and emergency procedures.
• Maintain proper record keeping (i.e., log books, etc.).
• Be familiar with all policies and house rules.
• Have a working knowledge of security procedures.
• Ensure employees are at all times, attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
• Prepare and distribute the Daily Flash Report.
• Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor.
*Single coverage shift
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE: • A high school diploma or general education degree (GED); and/or experience in a hotel or related field preferred.
What to Expect • Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
• Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
• Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
• Be recognized for excellence.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston North Shore/Danvers
96 Room Extended Stay
A popular hotel near Boston and TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, the all-suite Residence Inn Boston North Shore Danvers hotel is perfect for temporary living, relocating, or corporate housing. Guests can start each day with our free hot breakfast buffet and end it with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday evening gatherings-- called the Residence Inn Mix. Visitors will appreciate our apartment style suites with 26 HD channels, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, as well as living and sleeping area that are perfect for extended stays. We are located less than ten miles away such as Salem and the House of Seven Gables or take a quick trip into downtown Boston for a night at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our Danvers hotel located on RT 1 N provides easy access to I- 95 which gives travelers the chance to explore downtown Boston or Cape Ann – both just a 25 mile trip away.