If your hardworking, come join our team...
Posted July 16, 2020
- Clean, dust, polish and vacuum to make sure guest rooms and bathrooms meet hotel standards.
- Change linens, make beds, and leave the bathroom sparkling.
- Restock all guest room supplies, like soap and shampoo.
- Organize your cart, and get ready for the next day, before your shift ends each day.
- Be a team player.
- Willing to work with others and helping each other when needed.
- Work outside, in all weather conditions, climbing outside staircases, with no elevators.
- Greet guests that you encounter during your shift with a friendly smile.
- Willing to learn other positions, for example Laundry and Houseperson.
This job requires continuous movement, regularly bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, carrying, and moving up to 25-30 pounds. You will also lift or move up to 50 pounds occasionally. You must also be able to stand and walk for an entire shift and perform repetitive motions.
Residence Inn by Marriott Boston North Shore/Danvers
96 Room Extended Stay
A popular hotel near Boston and TripAdvisor Award of Excellence winner, the all-suite Residence Inn Boston North Shore Danvers hotel is perfect for temporary living, relocating, or corporate housing. Guests can start each day with our free hot breakfast buffet and end it with Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday evening gatherings-- called the Residence Inn Mix. Visitors will appreciate our apartment style suites with 26 HD channels, full kitchens featuring stainless steel appliances, as well as living and sleeping area that are perfect for extended stays. We are located less than ten miles away such as Salem and the House of Seven Gables or take a quick trip into downtown Boston for a night at Fenway Park or TD Garden. Our Danvers hotel located on RT 1 N provides easy access to I- 95 which gives travelers the chance to explore downtown Boston or Cape Ann – both just a 25 mile trip away.