Join the best Hotel team in St. George as Maintenance Professional
Posted November 22, 2020
Become a part of the newest and best hotel in Southern Utah- The Advenire~ an Autograph Collection By Marriott in Historic St. George Utah. This 4 diamond hotel is opening in December 2019 and we are looking for energetic and dedicated hospitality professionals who really care about exceeding our guests expectations. Hotel experience is preferred, however passionate individuals who want to be a member of the "magic" of The Advenire Hotel will be considered. You will enjoy the best in hospitality training, a respectful and fun work environment while being highly paid with great benefits and unparalleled opportunities for growth. You must be 18 years of age or older, authorized to work in the United States and be able to pass a background check.
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Immediately fulfill all guest requests.
4. Search for more energy efficient practices to run hotel.
Responsible for the overall hotel to ensure maintenance issues are dealt with promptly. Consistently search for proactive solutions to possible problems by communicating with chief engineer to find proactive solutions to guest complaints. Communicate with housekeeping and front desk to maximize guest comfort.
- Attend to guest calls and other departments for repairs
- • Establish and conduct preventative maintenance program as scheduled.
- • Assist housekeeping
- • Monitor chemical levels daily as directed by Chief Engineer. Ensure cleanliness.
- • Maintain a positive and professional guest relations attitude
- • Fulfill all guest requests in a timely manner (15 minutes)
- • Walk entire property daily(inside & out) to ensure all lighting and signage is functioning.
- • Ensure work area is always free from hazardous and flammable material, use safety equipment.
- • Maintain a safe environment for guests, yourself and coworkers including Vans, guest rooms, public areas and exterior.
- • Monitor exterior grounds for safety and appearance including litter, landscaping, sidewalks, parking lot, snow/ice removal.
- • Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
- • Other duties as assigned
- Paid Time Off
- Company sponsored health insurance
- Basic life/AD&D insurance
- Group voluntary vision, dental, short term & long term disability
- 401(k) with company match
The Advenire, Autograph Collection
60 Room Hotel
The Advenire, located in the heart of historic downtown St George, provides world class amenities and service in a modern pioneer aesthetic. The Advenire is the perfect setting for thrilling outdoor adventure meets small-town hospitality and charm. While visiting, our sophisticated guests can experience the Western traditions they love along with delightful twists with a modern feel. With 60 uniquely decorated guestrooms incorporating design elements that thoughtfully integrate the local rich pioneer heritage, while still offering the modern luxuries travelers today require, we will make sure everyone's needs are met. Located blocks from the Dixie State University, St. George Regional Medical Center, the St. George LDS Temple and SkyWest. The hotel is also an hour or less drive to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and the Tuacahn Center for the Arts. Use the hotel as your "home away from home" for your trip to the many National Parks, cultural art, and historic landmarks in beautiful Greater Zion.