Join an excellent management company, working for Hilton's largest hotel brand. Weekend nights required.
Weekend Night Auditor
Posted August 31, 2020
Applicant must be willing to work 11PM-7AM and able to consistently work weekend nights.
- Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
- Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism, proficiency and responsiveness.
- Ensure maximum profitability by attaining a “perfect” fill when possible.
- Audit and balance the day’s work.
Job Summary: Responsible for the overall hotel to ensure every guest’s expectations are met or exceeded and every guest request is filled promptly. Ensure a safe and comfortable stay for every guest.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 10 minutes before scheduled start time.
• Maintain positive guest relations attitude and present a professional image that reflects this attitude.
• Perform MOD duties
• Check guests in and out as well as taking reservations.
• Inspect discrepant rooms and update the housekeeping status.
• Clean dirty rooms as necessary.
• Ensure daily activity is properly closed out by front desk clerks and make adjustments to work as
• Run night audit and ensure all reports are properly distributed. Update housekeeping reports and
keep a list of all rooms that check out.
• Act as manager on duty.
• Assist and set up breakfast bar as necessary.
• Ensure cooks arrive as scheduled.
• Use company policy to resolve any guest requests or complaints. Provide creative solutions when necessary.
• Respect guests, company and coworkers as well as their professions and privacy.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned.
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Central
74 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Our convenient hotel in Salt Lake City is strategically located in the center of the Salt Lake Valley with easy access to I-15, I-215 and I-80. We are also only five miles from Salt Lake City International Airport and the downtown area. Tour the Historic Temple Square in nearby downtown, where you can see the Salt Lake Temple, the Salt Lake Tabernacle (home of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir) and Brigham Young Historic Park. Visit the Rock Mountain Raceways or enjoy a fun day out for the whole family at Seven Peaks Waterpark. For a more relaxing activity, experience breathtaking scenery at the stunning Zion National Park or Bryce Canyon National Park.
Unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms and find everything you need and more for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Surf the web with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep in the clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. For extra space, upgrade to a King room and enjoy homelike amenities including microwave and refrigerator. Catch up with work in the hotels fully equipped business center and make the most of important leisure time with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool or energizing workout in the fitness center.