Work with the best!
Posted September 14, 2020
Now Hiring- Server. Experience Required.
Wood. Ash. Rye. Opened in the newly constructed Advenire Hotel on St. George Blvd and Main Street, Wood. Ash. Rye will feature seasonal from-scratch New American cuisine serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. Other prominent highlights of the restaurant will be a craft cocktail menu from the in-house lounge and an artisanal bakery with pastries and breads made daily. Wood. Ash. Rye will focus on true hospitality and the restaurant will be a lively community driven gathering place with widespread appeal. Our culture will welcome motivated individuals who want to make a difference in their community. We are seeking positive and energetic people to join our team with Wood. Ash. Rye & In Group Hospitality.
If you have the motivation to learn and grow in a professional, team-oriented environment we are the right place for you to work.
- Maintain an understanding of the proper steps of service and consistently execute them with efficiency and authenticity.
- Maintain a positive, professional approach and project an attitude of enthusiasm and energy always.
- Possess warm, compassionate, and team-focused approach.
- As a team member at Wood. Ash. Rye, you are a public relations representative because of the many guests you will meet, you are always expected to represent our restaurant and company in a positive light.
- Perform other task or projects as assigned by management.
- Anticipate guest needs and create strong guest relationships.
- Demonstrate command of all food and beverage menu items.
- Maintain knowledge of changing menu items as well as wine and beverage selections.
- All employees must expect the following for sustained periods during each work shift:
- Sustained standing, walking, bending, stooping, lifting of potentially heavy loads, sitting, twisting, etc.
- Commitment to be an example and leader, always encompassing our Core Values of:
- Being an ambassador of the brand, business, and its culture.
- Integrity doing the right thing, even when no one is looking, even when it might not be in your own self-interest.
- Striving for greatness. Not settling for average.
- Hospitality. Being a champion of caring, going above and beyond to make sure people know they matter.
- Accountability. Being responsible to our fellow team members, ourselves, and our community.
We want to provide an environment for success. We reward people who meet and exceed our standards of success. Our commitment is to care for our team members. You will be appreciated and provided competitive pay, great benefits, and growth opportunities.
Our benefits will offer include:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Life Insurance
- Employee Meals During Work Shift and Discounts Dining at the Restaurant.
The Advenire, Autograph Collection
60 Room Hotel
The Advenire, located in the heart of historic downtown St George, provides world class amenities and service in a modern pioneer aesthetic. The Advenire is the perfect setting for thrilling outdoor adventure meets small-town hospitality and charm. While visiting, our sophisticated guests can experience the Western traditions they love along with delightful twists with a modern feel. With 60 uniquely decorated guestrooms incorporating design elements that thoughtfully integrate the local rich pioneer heritage, while still offering the modern luxuries travelers today require, we will make sure everyone's needs are met. Located blocks from the Dixie State University, St. George Regional Medical Center, the St. George LDS Temple and SkyWest. The hotel is also an hour or less drive to Zion National Park, Snow Canyon State Park, and the Tuacahn Center for the Arts. Use the hotel as your "home away from home" for your trip to the many National Parks, cultural art, and historic landmarks in beautiful Greater Zion.