This job is an ideal fit for someone who is looking to be in a rewarding industry, with a wonderful team, and a company who genuinely cares about their employees.
Front Desk Clerk - Mandatory Weekends
Posted October 6, 2020
Weekends are mandatory for this position. Other days will be available as well, but weekends are mandatory. Ideally looking for someone available for a mix of the 7AM-3PM and/or 3PM-11PM shifts. There is potential for this to turn into a full-time position as the pandemic lessens.
Title: Front Desk Clerk
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant General Manager
- Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
- Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
- Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
- Immediately fulfill all guest requests.
Job Summary: Front Desk clerk is in full charge of providing efficient, courteous service to guests and of performing the front desk responsibilities efficiently.
- Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 5 minutes before scheduled start time.
- Pre register reservations.
- Check in/Count bank for shift.
- Distribute “Welcome Letters” for groups, VIP’s and special promotions.
- Verify VIP guest list (be sure any and all arrangements have been taken care of).
- Post incidental charges.
- Answer front desk phone within 3 rings.
- Guest check in/out
- Complete Telephone & walk-in reservations
- Complete room update from housekeeping.
- Stock gift shop/market
- Attach all vouchers to folios.
- Handle all guest relation issues
- Serve as information center for guests.
- Balance shift and deposit to co.
- Perform bucket/registration checks.
- Complete training program.
- Receive and update front desk log.
- Clean rooms as necessary.
- Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Paid time off
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Employee and friends/family discounts at all Hilton hotels
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City Central
74 Room Hotel
At A Glance
Our convenient hotel in Salt Lake City is strategically located in the center of the Salt Lake Valley with easy access to I-15, I-215 and I-80. We are also only five miles from Salt Lake City International Airport and the downtown area. Tour the Historic Temple Square in nearby downtown, where you can see the Salt Lake Temple, the Salt Lake Tabernacle (home of the Mormon Tabernacle Choir) and Brigham Young Historic Park. Visit the Rock Mountain Raceways or enjoy a fun day out for the whole family at Seven Peaks Waterpark. For a more relaxing activity, experience breathtaking scenery at the stunning Zion National Park or Bryce Canyon National Park.
Unwind in one of our spacious guest rooms and find everything you need and more for a comfortable and relaxing stay. Surf the web with free high-speed internet access and enjoy a restful sleep in the clean and fresh Hampton bed ®. For extra space, upgrade to a King room and enjoy homelike amenities including microwave and refrigerator. Catch up with work in the hotels fully equipped business center and make the most of important leisure time with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool or energizing workout in the fitness center.