Work Downtown, Free Employee Parking, Benefits after 60 days, Hyatt Travel Benefits!
Posted October 26, 2020
The Hyatt Place Experience. Hyatt Hotels have long been known for going beyond simple accommodations to create rewarding experiences for their guests. Through dramatic design, innovative cuisine and attentive service, Hyatt approaches the hotel stay as an opportunity to inspire. Hyatt Place, a new kind of Hyatt where the style's relaxed, and the standards are anything but. Hyatt Place is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. Any you are the key to bringing it to life.
Maintenance Technicians contribute to the hotel's commitment to high quality guest service and teamwork and must be the kind of person who appreciates high standards of excellence.
The Maintenance Technician creates an experience for our hotel guests by offering them a larger than home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment This position will be responsible primarily for general maintenance and repairs in guest suites, meeting space, and front of the house areas. Guest suite and public area entry-level preventative maintenance are included. The Maintenance Technician will also perform some repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen, and laundry equipment, requiring some skills and experience in these areas, as well as good communication skills. A minimum of one year building maintenance experience is required, with hotel experience preferred. Good customer skills are also required.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences. Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Discover how perfectly a hotel can fit your lifestyle. Hyatt Place. It's so you™.
- Must have experience performing repairs on mechanical, electrical, kitchen and laundry equipment.
- Customer service experience is preferred, preferably in a hotel or related field
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays
- Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with guest interaction
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be 18 years or older
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate to heavy amount of weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
- Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc
Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown
150 Room Hotel
Upscale Hotel in the Heart of Downtown Boise
Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown is the perfect home base for exploring the western hub of Boise, Idaho. We’re situated in the heart of the city, just a few minutes from attractions such as Boise State University and the Idaho State Capitol. When you’ve had your fill of exploring, relax in our comfy guestrooms. Welcome to Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown.
What Our Guests Love:
- Cozy guestrooms: 150 spaces equipped with free Wi-Fi, work desks, and separate sitting areas with sofa beds
- The prime Boise location: Right in downtown Boise and walking distance to Boise Plaza, shops, restaurants, and the Idaho State Capitol
- Stay near BSU: Cheer on the Broncos at Boise State University, just two miles away
- 24/7 dining: Start your day with free breakfast, then enjoy freshly prepared favorites on your time
- Relaxing features: Enjoy the 24/7 Gym and refreshing outdoor pool