Work Downtown! Great Pay, Great Benefits, Free Employee Parking, Hyatt Travel Benefits! Full Time AND Part Time Positions Available!
Front Desk Agent
Posted October 12, 2020
- Must have open availability and be willing to work days and/or nights.
- Must have good attitude, and strong work ethic.
What you will be doing
- Making connections with guests!!
- Daily checklist duties
- Checking guests in and out
- Making food and drinks (bartending and food service experience is a huge plus!)
- Helping with breakfast set up, service, and clean up
- Maintain excellent cleanliness of lobby/eating area/kitchen/bar
- Customer relations
- Any other duties needed on shift
- Hourly pay with holiday pay and overtime if needed
- PTO accrual from day one
- Insurance Benefits
- Travel Benefits from Hyatt
- Tips from bar/kitchen/banquets
Hyatt Place Boise/Downtown
150 Room Hotel
Upscale Hotel in the Heart of Downtown Boise
Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown is the perfect home base for exploring the western hub of Boise, Idaho. We’re situated in the heart of the city, just a few minutes from attractions such as Boise State University and the Idaho State Capitol. When you’ve had your fill of exploring, relax in our comfy guestrooms. Welcome to Hyatt Place Boise / Downtown.
What Our Guests Love:
- Cozy guestrooms: 150 spaces equipped with free Wi-Fi, work desks, and separate sitting areas with sofa beds
- The prime Boise location: Right in downtown Boise and walking distance to Boise Plaza, shops, restaurants, and the Idaho State Capitol
- Stay near BSU: Cheer on the Broncos at Boise State University, just two miles away
- 24/7 dining: Start your day with free breakfast, then enjoy freshly prepared favorites on your time
- Relaxing features: Enjoy the 24/7 Gym and refreshing outdoor pool