Front Desk Agent
Posted October 18, 2020
Front Desk Clerk - Must be able to weekends and holidays
Immediate Supervisor: Assistant General Manager
1. Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, creating the desire for the guest to return.
2. Improve the perceived value of the hotel through a display of absolute professionalism.
3. Provide a clean, inviting atmosphere for all hotel guests.
4. Immediately fulfill all guest requests.
Job Summary: Front Desk clerk is in full charge of providing efficient, courteous service to guests and of performing the front desk responsibilities efficiently.
• Arrive in uniform, including name tag, ready to work 10 minutes before scheduled start time.
• Check in/Count bank for shift.
• Post incidental charges.
• Answer front desk phone within 3 rings.
• Guest check in/out
• Complete Telephone & walk-in reservations
• Complete room update from housekeeping.
• Stock gift shop/market
• Handle all guest relation issues
• Serve as information center for guests.
• Balance shift and deposit to co.
• Complete training program.
• Receive and update front desk log.
• Adhere to house rules and company policies as outlined in Employee Handbook.
• Other duties as assigned.
AC Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown
164 Room Hotel
Ideally located across from the Salt Palace Convention Center, around the corner from the Vivint Arena and Temple Square, our AC Hotel will offer a unique combination of timeless European design and local authenticity. Whether you’re looking to escape for a collaborative work environment or need to unwind in the evening, our AC Lounge offers a unique take on the traditional hotel bar with engaging “draft and craft” beverage rituals and small tapas-style plates inspired by the brand’s Spanish roots. Transition between work and leisure seamlessly in our awe-inspiring mountain or city view rooms, provided with workstations, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi and our boasting plush beds for when you’re ready to refresh. Let your mornings start in the AC Kitchen, where we offer sweet and savory tarts, freshly baked croissants and a selection of local artisan cured meats and cheeses.